Excellence in service – We stand above our competitors!
We offer a FREE NO OBLIGATION on-site analysis and competitive maintenance proposal by one of our highly skilled technical advisors designed to save you time & money!
We will solve your HVAC problems and work with you to design a custom scheduled HVAC maintenance program that will keep your equipment in peak working condition and minimize your operating costs.
We provide our Residential & Commercial HVAC services to clients in Toronto, Missisauga, Markham, throughout the GTA and Ontario.
We have been a family business for over 35 years & are passionate about what we do and genuinely care about our customers.
- 24 Hour Emergency breakdown repair service
- Rooftop heating / Air conditioning equipment
- Gas fired heating equipment
- Ventilation and exhaust systems
- Commercial HVAC Repair
- Boiler systems (hot water and steam)
- Chillers (process and air conditioning)
- Gas detection & Air quality
- Commercial HVAC Installation
- Cooling towers (wet and dry)
- Ventilation actuators and dampers
- De-humidification and humidification systems
- Pneumatic and building control systems
- Critical laboratory & quality control systems
- Sound / Noise level testing
- Sick building syndrome
- Kitchen ecology systems (KES)
- Custom maintenance programs
- Commercial Air Conditioner Installation
- Computer room environmental equipment
- Refrigeration systems (all temperatures)
- Air balancing
- Exhaust hoods
- Pumps & valves
- Multi-zone VVT & VAV control systems
- Pool heating systems
- Air driers
- Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
- Chemical treatment of water
- Heat pumps
- Heat recovery ventilation
- Filter sales & service
We truly appreciate our clients and ensure professional service to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
“It is with great pleasure that I recommend Tri-Air. I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Tri-Air in the capacity of Environmental Services in a Retirement Residence Facility.
Tri-Air has always displayed a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and ambition. Tri-Air Systems are definitely leaders in their profession. In addition to their excellent work ethic, project accomplishments and their high level of efficiency, they have proven their leadership ability by coordinating and assisting in projects and assignments within our Health and Wellness, Life Enrichment, Dietary as well with our Administration Departments.
Tri-Air has an aptitude for social interaction with everyone they encounters. Tri-Air Staff engage well with our seniors, our guests and family. Tri-Air Systems are dependable and team players. Their good judgment and positive outlook ensure a logical and practical approach to all their endeavors.
I believe Tri-Air will be an asset to any organization who contracts them, and I am happy to give them my wholehearted endorsement.”JamesEnvironmental Services Manager
““I can honestly say Rob’s services have been outstanding, his knowledge and attention to detail are second to none.””Long Term Care Facility
“Mr. Robert is the BEST!! He communicated with us both professionally & courteously (as always), and completed all required work in a timely manner.
Many kind thanks to him & everyone at Tri-Air!! :)”Dr. Tse
“[Service was] really great. Richard was a pleasure. Where do you find all these nice guys to work so hard? :)”Alan
“Martin always does a good job of communicating any or no issues when he's on site.
He's very good at that.”Sandro
“Keno is a good representative for your firm. He communicated well and was very responsive to our needs.”Sid
“Everything was great. He came in, introduced himself (we had met before) and went to work. He found a problem this time, sourced parts and got the problem fixed. Good sense of humor too.”Dave
“Martin was punctual and managed to diagnose the issue with the Ecologizer unit. Our Ecologizer unit had been unable to properly extract the heat and smoke from the kitchen for several months. The next day Martin brought proper filters from the supplier and the kitchen was once again a safe and comfortable work environment.”Gabe