Radiant tube heaters are compact and highly customizable solutions for smaller commercial buildings where not all areas need to be heated. Because of their easy-to-install and maintain design, as well as their efficiency, they can be the perfect system for warehouses, auto shops or other facilities where only a single room or small office area requires steady heating.
The Key Facts About Radiant Tube Heaters
Radiant tube heaters offer a lot of advantages for heating smaller commercial spaces. Here are a few of the key benefits for choosing this heating solution:
- Minimal noise: Commercial heating units are known for generally being quite noisy. Especially if you are heating a smaller space, this can be a significant detractor for quality of life. Radiant tube systems are designed to produce minimal noise, barely noticeable or disruptive.
- Simple positioning: Because they are self-contained systems, radiant tube heaters are extremely easy to position based on the heating needs of a space.
- Easy access: Due to the need for these systems to be pretty visible for them to heat a space adequately, they are also easily accessible for a building’s occupants. This can be useful if you ever need to troubleshoot an issue, clean, or ensure a heater is properly running.
- Easy maintenance: Another advantage of having radiant tube heaters being easily accessible is that they are also quite straightforward to maintain and repair. Due to their compact design, all the components are in one place and can be examined or altered with minimal difficulty or disruption.
The benefits of a proactive maintenance program:
- Priority response: For all emergency repair needs, our proactive maintenance program guarantees clients priority response within three hours, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Peace of mind: By choosing our proactive maintenance program, you give yourself the peace of mind to know that your radiant tubes are running at peak efficiency throughout the colder weather, with a highly reduced risk of failure.
- Extended lifespan: Ensuring your radiant heating systems are properly maintained not only prevents breakages before they occur but can also extend the lifespan of a heater.
Learn More About Commercial Radiant Tube Heating Solutions from TRI-AIR
Radiant tube heaters are a highly customizable, reliable solution for commercial spaces, but there are numerous factors to consider before deciding which system is the right one for you. By consulting with a trained, highly experienced heating professional, you ensure that your space is going to be heated with the best, most efficient solution possible. You also guarantee that, should it break, you will get the fastest response times possible. At TRI-AIR, we have over 40 years in the business, which is why commercial buildings trust us in the Greater Toronto Area to keep them warm this winter.
To discover more of the benefits of a radiant tube heating system, call 905-470-2424. You can also contact us online to schedule an inspection or testing or discuss other heating and ventilation-related requirements.