Typical Uses for Industrial Fans Business
Industries rely on efficient airflow to ensure all employees inside remain healthy. Good circulation helps move exhaust fumes, dust, and other chemicals away from workers and into exhaust ventilation. HVAC systems also incorporate air movement to bring fresh air into the building year-round.
They are highly efficient and heavy-duty, built with excellent materials to hold up under the constant pressure of spinning. When they need servicing or replacement, it is imperative that you utilize the service of a highly qualified HVAC company.
5 Uses for Industrial Fans
You will find several kinds of industrial fans in the market. They all move air and cool it differently. Some are called centrifugal, like in a blower motor. Others are known as axial fans, which pull and blow air parallel to its axis. In all cases, they serve many different uses. Here are seven:
- Cement Industry: Cement companies need to ensure that their fans resist abrasion and dust build-up. They also need to operate in high-temperature applications. Some types commonly used include pre-heater exhaust, raw mill exhaust, cooler, and force draught.
- Automotive Industry: Those who work on the assembly line need to be protected against possible explosions from the different chemicals used. Therefore, their fans must be durable and easy to maintain. Not to mention they must be reliable.
- Chemical Industry: These companies work with hazardous and flammable materials. Part of proper storage of said material includes adequate ventilation to keep chemicals cool and avoid dangerous fume buildup. This is where industrial fans shine.
- Oil and Gas Industry: This may be the harshest and most severe condition in which an industrial fan will operate. They need to be made of excellent materials and must be extremely durable with welded flanges. They must also resist weathering, abrasion, and moisture.
- Gymnasium: These fans are wall-mounted to save on floor space. They are also strategically placed so that there is sufficient circulation and athletes do not get uncomfortable. The size of the room dictates the size of the fan used.
Obtain Excellent Industrial Fan Service from TRI-AIR Systems
Proper ventilation is obtainable when you enlist the services of TRI-AIR Systems. We have the experience you require to ensure your industrial fans work as they should. Our technicians will come in and install, service, or maintain them too. We believe that you shouldn’t have to worry about maintenance. That is why we offer a regular preventative maintenance program. Don’t delay. Call our experienced and knowledgeable staff today.
Call us at 905.470.2424 or contact us online for an industrial fan installation, service, or repair.